Amnesty International Australia employs around 90 staff across a range of positions, and our employees bring a variety of skills and qualifications from diverse backgrounds. Our employees are dedicated, passionate individuals, united in the belief that together we can campaign for human rights impact and make a difference.
Do you share our vision for a world where human rights are celebrated and protected?
As an employer, Amnesty International Australia offers you:
- A supportive working environment
- Opportunities for training, workplace learning and a strong commitment to professional development
- Opportunities to work from home
- Competitive remuneration for the industry with guaranteed pay increases until end 2016
- Extra Superannuation contributions
- A flexible hours scheme – work between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm
- The ability to accrue time off in lieu for additional hours worked
- 20 days annual leave per year
- 12 days personal (sick) leave per year
- Additional flexible leave for a variety of purposes, eg moving house
- Special leave for indigenous custom, traditional law and cultural practice
- 18 weeks paid parental leave if you are the primary carer, 6 weeks paid parental leave if you are the secondary carer on full pay
- Ability to apply for study leave
Each of our Business Units have a variety of opportunities depending on your interests, skills, and experience.
For more information about working at Amnesty International Australia please contact our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we do not retain CVs, so only send through an application in relation to a specific role.
Appropriate workplace behaviour policy
View our Appropriate Workplace Behaviour Policy (pdf 112kb).