The Redfern Action Group supports all Amnesty International campaigns that promote and advocate for the rights of Australia's First Nations Peoples.
We focus on the rights of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and have been strongly supporting Amnesty's campaign to protect and promote homelands in the Northern Territory.
We meet on the last Monday of the month.
Everyone is welcome!
Where: NSW Action Centre, Level 1, 79 Myrtle St, Chippendale.
For further information, please see our facebook page.
- Opening success for ‘No place like homelands’ exhibition (24/04/2012)
- Guest speaker Barbara Shaw meets with the NSW Demand Dignity Network (30/10/2011)
- Our Generation screening evokes action (19/04/2011)
- Demand Dignity Stall Urges Shell to Clean Up its Act (05/03/2010)
- It’s About Humility (04/11/2009)
- September Volunteer Profile: Ken Welsh (30/09/2009)
- Redfern Group’s Stall at Yabun Festival (26/01/2015)
The NSW Action Centre
Amnesty International Australia NSW Branch
Phone: Work+612 (02) 8396 7670
Fax+612: (02) 8396 7677
DVD library catalogue and order form (PDF 525KB)