2019 Annual General Meeting
Amnesty International Australia's Annual General Meeting is one of our movement's most important decision-making meetings. It's your opportunity to meet other supporters and members, learn new skills and help set our future direction locally, nationally and internationally.
When and where
When: 11.00am – 3.00pm on Sunday 13 October 2019
Where: 7 – 11 Mount Street, North Sydney, New South Wales
RSVP: Please email us at email@example.com to register your attendance by 27 September 2019.
What's on the agenda
This year, formal business includes:
- election of seven directors (Board members)
- consideration and approval of the 2018 Annual Financial Report
- consideration and approval of the minutes of the National Annual General Meeting 2018 and National Extraordinary General Meeting 2018
- consideration of a resolution to amend the Amnesty International Australia’s Standing Orders for General Meetings
- reports from the National President and National Director
- questions to the National Board
- appointment of the 2020 Global Assembly Delegate
- consideration of any resolutions (please send any resolution to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 September 2019)
Only General Meeting Voters may vote at the Annual General Meeting either in person or by proxy. A proxy must be a current member of Amnesty International Australia. A proxy need not be in any particular form provided it is in writing, legally valid and signed by the appointer. The Proxy Form must be submitted to the Company Secretary.
To lodge your proxy or if you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
All members are most welcome. To register to attend please email: firstname.lastname@example.org