Turn your passion for human rights into a career with Amnesty International. We offer employees many fantastic benefits and have a strong commitment to professional development and flexible work practices.
Amnesty International Australia employs around 75 staff across a range of positions, and our employees bring a variety of skills and qualifications from diverse backgrounds. Our employees are dedicated, passionate individuals, united in the belief that together we can campaign for human rights impact and make a difference.
Do you share our vision for a world where human rights are celebrated and protected?
As an employer, Amnesty International Australia offers you:
- a supportive working environment
- opportunities for training, workplace learning and a strong commitment to professional development
- flexible working arrangements, including work from home arrangements
- competitive remuneration for the industry with guaranteed pay increases under our Enterprise Agreement
- additional Superannuation contributions
- a flexible hours scheme – work between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm
- 20 days annual leave per year (pro rata)
- 12 days personal (sick) leave per year (pro rata)
- additional flexible leave for a variety of purposes, eg. moving house, study
- special leave for Indigenous custom, traditional law and cultural practice
- 18 weeks paid parental leave if you are the primary carer, 6 weeks paid parental leave if you are the secondary carer on full pay
Each of our Business Units have a variety of opportunities depending on your interests, skills, and experience. View the Amnesty International organisational structure.
If you would like to submit your CV for future employment opportunities, then please register your CV via the positions page of our website under Expressions of Interest. For more information about working at Amnesty International Australia please contact our People & Culture team at email@example.com.
Please note we are only able to maintain your details and CV via our website application process.