Want to kick-start your human rights career?
Our passionate interns play a critical role in helping us achieve human rights impact in Australia and across the globe. Internships are a great way to get hands-on experience in certain fields, on issues that you’re passionate about.
Internship opportunities at Amnesty International Australia are made available on an as needs basis. Opportunities often exist in the following teams:
- Media and public relations
- Legal and Government Relations
- Community campaigns
Intern placements run for a defined length of time, are often based around specific learning requirements and project outcomes, and can be a requirement for certain tertiary study requirements.
Please be aware that our internships are voluntary, and that we do not provide interns with:
- any monetary allowances or remuneration.
- accommodation or accommodation allowances.
- assistance with travel or reimbursement of travel costs.
- assistance in organising visas or completing visa applications.
There are currently no internships