Want to kick-start your human rights career?
Our passionate interns play a critical role in helping us achieve human rights impact in Australia and across the globe. Internships are a great way to get hands-on experience in certain fields, on issues that you’re passionate about.
Internship opportunities at Amnesty International Australia are made available on an as-needs basis. Opportunities often exist in the following teams:
- Media and public relations
- Legal and Government Relations
- Community campaigns
Intern placements run for a defined length of time, are often based around specific learning requirements and project outcomes, and can be a requirement for certain tertiary study requirements.
Please be aware that our internships are voluntary, and that we do not provide interns with:
- any monetary allowances or remuneration.
- accommodation or accommodation allowances.
- assistance with travel or reimbursement of travel costs.
- assistance in organising visas or completing visa applications.
Internship applications are currently closed – please check back soon!