Turn your passion for human rights into a career with Amnesty International. We offer employees many fantastic benefits and have a strong commitment to professional development and flexible work practices.
2 March 2015, 03:51PM
- Play a meaningful role in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Exciting opportunity for your professional development
- Permanent full-time position, immediate start available, based in Sydney
Continue reading Media & Events Coordinator
2 March 2015, 09:00AM
- Rare opportunity to work with leading global human rights organisation!
- An opportunity for you to drive change and work autonomously
- 12 month maternity leave position available from April 2015, Sydney based
Continue reading Digital Fundraising Program Coordinator
18 February 2015, 10:00AM
- Play a lead role in developing campaign strategies
- Use your extensive research experience and knowledge to partner with Indigenous stakeholders in Australia
- Permanent full-time role based in Sydney or Brisbane, immediate start available
Continue reading Indigenous Rights Campaigner