From printable petitions and QR codes to flyers and membership sign-up forms, on this page you can find all the resources you need when you’re organising an event or running an activity for Amnesty International.
For a step-by-step guide for activist events, check out our Events & Tactics Checklist.
- All active online actions can be found on the Take Action page.
- Print a petition and start collecting petition signatures for the campaign you are passionate about! The PDF petitions of our current campaigns are in this folder.
- Please get the collected petition signatures back to the Supporter Care Team for data entry: scan the pages and email them to email@example.com OR post them to the Gadigal Action Centre (Sydney) at Amnesty International, Locked Bag 23, Broadway NSW 2007.
- Want a hands-free version of our petitions? Print out the relevant QR code for the petition you want people to sign. When they scan the QR code with their phone, they are redirected to the online version of the petition!
- Did you know that our Urgent Action Network shares letter and email templates of urgent actions on their website? You can find them here.
- We also have activist toolkits with campaign-specific information and resources for all of our campaigns. You can find those on the Activist Resources page.
Generic Amnesty Resources
Check out the Brand Activist Resources page for Amnesty International Australia’s logos, letter templates and style guides.
Film Screening: Are you looking to host a screening of a film about human rights? Have a look at our Film Screening Rights Sheet for inspiration and film rights information.
All public activist events that have been submitted through the Host an Event form and have been approved by your regional Activism Leadership Committee (ALC) are covered by our Public Liability Insurance. You can find the certificate and other useful documents below.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact the Supporter Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.