Amnesty International Australia is part of a global moment defending human rights and can assist journalists with enquiries on international and Australian issues. An on-call media officer is available to respond to urgent after-hours requests.
Media and Public Affairs team
Media and Public Affairs Manager
Media and Public Affairs Coordinators
Telephone: 1 300 300 920
If you're a journalist follow @amnestyoznews for alerts to media releases, reports and available spokespeople on a range of domestic and international human rights issues.
For general news and information, follow our Twitter feed @amnestyoz
- About Amnesty International
- Amnesty International History
- Amnesty International Statute
- Amnesty International Annual Report - The state of the world's human rights
- Amnesty International Australia Annual Reports
- What are human rights?
- National Director, Senior Management and Board biographies
Recent speeches and public addresses by National Director, Amnesty International Australia, Claire Mallinson and other keynote speakers.