Palm Sunday has a long history as a day to stand up and challenge injustice.
This year that tradition continues as people around Australia come together on March 28 to demand Justice and a Fair Go For Refugees.
Justice and a Fair Go means:
- Permanent visas and family reunion
- Fair and timely assessment of all claims
- Income support if unable to find employment
- Releasing all refugees from indefinite detention
- Ending offshore detention
- Accepting New Zealand’s long standing offer to resettle refugees from Australia’s offshore detention regime