You are invited to an online forum with Australian Afghanis on ways we can help the citizens of Afghanistan and the country’s refugees. Hosted by Amnesty International Eastern Suburbs.
The speakers are:
– Machid Ali, Vice President of Hazara Shamama Association
– Bilal Waheed, President of Massoud Foundation
– Stephen Dupont , internationally acclaimed photojournalist
– Marcela Grad, author of Massoud, An Intimate Portrait of the Legendary Afghan leader
– Benjamin Gilmour, author and film director of Jirga
Join us to better understand what we can do to help Afghan refugees but also people in Afghanistan fighting for basic human rights.
Please register for the forum. We will then email you a link to attend.