Join Amnesty activists for a day of relationship building, skill development and planning for a big year of human rights activism.
Kick starting 2019 our first Social Change Lab is focused on skills building and developing strategic approaches to supporting NSW groups and activists.
Our workshops for the day:
- 2019 Campaigns and updates
- Strategic Planning for 2019 (group planning: events, social media, campaigns and office support)
- Fundraising and Membership: a how-to guide
- Online Organising (using email and mailing lists, Zoom, Google Drive and etc.)
- Where next: Leadership, growth, retention, and collaboration (continued from October 2018 session)
Join us to plan your priorities for 2019 and work through the process of pulling together an effective and sustainable local plan of action.
By the end of the day, you’ll have tools and inspiration to go back to your local groups/volunteer roles and put in place an inspiring strategy for human rights impact this year.
Our Social Change Labs bring together activists from across NSW to share experience and learn from one another. They are guaranteed to be full of energy, ideas and inspiration.
- Social Change Labs are for existing Amnesty activists
- Morning tea and lunch provided (please contact Dorothy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any dietary requirements, for catering purposes)
- Agenda and further information will be sent to registrants late January
**Note: This is not an induction session for new activists/supporters, get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss other opportunities for new activists/supporters in NSW who want to get involved and/or learn more about Amnesty International.**
02 8396 7678