Strategic Planning (21/07/18)
Who is this training for?
- Group conveners who may want to review their strategic planning and evaluation framework
- People with limited experience in strategic planning and evaluation and/or who would like to have a refresher course
What will you learn?
- To be more strategic in the way you operate and run campaigns
- To consider innovative approaches of community activism (e.g. community art)
- To conduct stakeholder and power analysis
- To facilitate multiple stakeholder collaboration and maximize collective impact
- To develop Monitoring and Evaluation tools
Why is this important?
- To better align our efforts to Amnesty’s vision 2020
- To continuously improve the quality and creativity of our campaigns and engagement tactics
- To inspire, make things happened and get things done