Who is this training for?
- New and emerging leaders
- Anyone who wants to know more about social justice and social movement and as Hillel, the Elder suggested: ‘If not you, who? If not now, when?’
What will you learn?
- To map communities
- To network, connect with and mobilise people
- To bring about converging concerns
- To collaborate across spheres of influence
- To support collective action and leadership
Why is this important?
- As Margaret Mead remarked: ‘‘never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has’ and,
- ‘People don’t know their true power’ (Anonymous).